Which Particular Ventilation System is the Best for Your Living Space?
There are a pair of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While each are appropriate for brand new or renovated energy-efficient dwellings, the brand you need relies on your regional climate. Residences in certain regions, such as the middle part of the country, can make use of both systems.
Get more information about the equipment our company can provide. Or contact us at 519-296-4437 for more information on which one is correct for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for chilly areas.
- Exhausts air from your home and replaces it with fresh air from the outdoors.
- Maintains warmth so you don’t have to heat the outside air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Best for arid locations.
- Moves heat and excess moisture into the outside air.
- Stabilizes humidity so you can run your air conditioning less.