At Taylor's Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that picking a company you can believe in to do AC repair in Thedford is important. We understand how important it is to find a reliable company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A reliable company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly share with you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Taylor's Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 519-296-4437. We’re happy to help!