At Taylor's Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that picking a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Thedford is important. We know how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A trustworthy company that can do AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly offer you. Call these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Taylor's Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 519-296-4437. We’re happy to help!