There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Thedford, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees may help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Taylor's Heating & Air Conditioning expert comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few easy ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures dip in Thedford. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the team at Taylor's Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 519-296-4437 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.